To get the Cooling Towers in The Simpsons: Tapped Out, you must reach level 11 unlocking the It’s Pronounced Nu-cular Pt. 1 quest for you to buy it. The Cooling Towers is actually part 1 of three parts in attempt to rebuild Mr. Burns nuclear empire power plants. If you don’t know what the power plant is then let us tell you. It is the first building Homer Simpson was in while he was tapping on his myPad where he says “These happy little elves you tap and wait you tap and wait for what? so your pretend friends can play with their pretend flowers… etc” you get the point. The nuclear power plant is where Homer Simpson works and earns an income and is also one of the biggest buildings in The Simpsons.
When you first purchase the Cooling Towers you will notice that it is much larger than any other building you have built if you have not purchase premium items. For the next couple of buildings you will buy it is nearly the same size and will definitely take up the nearly the same amount of space so be sure to expand your land and clear out enough of the waste or you will find yourself tapping on your iPad back and forth to find space. Once you complete building the Cooling Towers, Mr. Burns will join your Tapped Out city helping you earn income on his daily jobs.
This page is about...
- simpsons tapped out cooling towers
- how to get the cooling towers in tapped out
- how to get cooling towers in tapped out
- What do elves do simpson tap out
- tapped out coodling towern were qest
- tapped out cooling towers locked
- tapped out how to get cooling towers
- tapped out power plant
- whats part 1 to cooling tower quest on tapped out
- tapped out reactor core
- what happens if yiu sell the cooling towers
- tapped out simpsons level 11
- the simpsons tapped out can you build more than one cooling towers
- the simpsons tapped out level 11
- tsto how much do the cooling towers cost?