The Fat Tonys Compound in The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a building you can purchase for your Tapped Out city. This building was made available to players on April 19 2013 during the Whacking Day event.. The building does come with any special characters and costs 222,500 cash.
How to get Fat Tonys Compound
To get the Fat Tonys Compound you must first understand that they are all locked by quest and you need to complete everything in order to unlock Fat Tonys Compound and make it available for purchase.
It starts from Mayor Quimby then onwards with Smithers, Mr. Burns all involving Fat Tony.
You cannot “choose” which quests you do first but if you have been completing all your quests you know that it doesn’t really matter.
Keep in mind that “premium” character quests will not advance the story in your game to help you unlock buildings. You need to complete all quests available until you get the buildings unlocked. So just continue doing quests until they are unlocked.
At the time of this writing the Fat Tonys Compound cost 222,500 cash but can decrease depending on the developer’s decisions
This page is about...
- how do i start the cleaner mission in simpsons tapped out
- how do you get Fat Tony in Tapped out Simpsons?
- simpsons tapped out fat tony quest
- the cleaner pt 4 quest
- the cleaner pt 4 quest tapped out
- the cleaner quest tapped out
- the simpsons tapped out how to get fat tony
- where to get fat tonys character in simpson tapped out