The Mayan God is a limited time character. You must obtain a total of 6 artifacts and construct them correctly to unlock the portal for the Mayan God to arrive in your Tapped Out city.
What makes this character different from every other characters we’ve faced is that this Mayan God cannot be controlled in any way. It just walks around your city and even when you tap on him, he does not respond to your gestures. Though unlocking this character, he will ask you a skill testing question. The answer is below.
During the Halloween event, this Mayan God when unlock will give you a chance at Obtaining Homer’s alternative costume.
The answer to the question is “The Zune”
How to get Artifacts
Getting the Artifacts for Halloween in the Simpsons: Tapped Out is not difficult but just takes time. You can get them by smashing zombies coming from the cemetery or the pet cemetery.
However, each day you can only obtain 2 artifacts. That means you must return each day until you have obtained all 6 to unlock this character for your Tapped Out city.
How to Build The Portal
This page is about...
- simpsons tapped out october 7th answer
- simpsons answer to mayan question
- simpsons tapped out aztec god
- simpsons tapped out aztec homer
- simpsons tapped out mayan calendar
- aztec ghost for tapped out
- tapped out ancient artifacts
- tapped out aztec calendar
- the simpsons tapped out mayan statue
- what does the mayan calendar do on tapout game
- second chance mayan god simpsons
- mayan god simpsons tapped out
- mayan calendar tapped out
- how do i get the mayan guy on simposns tapped out
- how do you get the mayan god in the simpsons tapped out