The Mystery Stocking in The Simpsons: Tapped Out is an item that is made available for players with extra Santa Coins to use up the currency before the end of the Christmas update. It gives you a chance at winning donuts or the Reindeer decoration in the game.
Like all “special currencies” Santa Coins will disappear after the event and using the coins on this special Mystery Stocking will be the best way to get the best of any remaining Santa Coins. You cannot avoid the lost of your Santa Coins so this is the way to gain something from it before they’re gone.
How to get Mystery Stocking
To get the Mystery Stocking you must first ensure that you have at least 50 Santa Coins to purchasing the Stocking. Head over to the Christmas section and it will be available for purchase at 50 Santa Coins.
If you no longer see this item in your game then that means the Christmas update has ended and your Santa Coins will be gone. This item will also not exist on it’s own, when you purchase this item it will go directly to tell you what you’ve gotten, either Donuts or Reindeer.
This page is about...
- tapped out christmas update 2013
- tapped out thanksgiving update 2013
- when is christmas 2013 tapped out
- tapped out xmas update 2013
- tapped out chrsitmas update 2013?
- 2013 tapped out christmas
- tapped out christmas 2013
- simpsons tapped out decorations no longer avaliable for the Christmas 2013 update
- simpson tapped out christmas 2013 release date
- santas mystery stocking game
- when is the tapped out Christmas update 2013