The Springfield General Hospital in The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a building you can purchase for your Tapped Out city. This building is similar to the Hibbert Family Practice which is made for doctors in the game! However, purchasing this building will not unlock another character into your game.
How to get Springfield General Hospital
To get the Springfield General Hospital you must first understand that they are all locked by quest and you need to complete everything in order to unlock Springfield General Hospital and make it available for purchase.
The last quest that needs to be completed in your game to unlock Springfield General Hospital is completing a series of quests that sends Homer, Wiggum, Comic Book Guy to Dr. Hibbert. Prior to that there will be a number of quests about sending people (mostly the larger men) to dine at Krusty Burger and Gilded Truffle.
You will then send the people that have dined too much into Hibbert Family Practice where he will preform his duties then will tell you about him charging more in a Hospital and will tell you to build the Springfield General Hospital
This page is about...
- general hospital quest
- how to start the general hospital quest
- simpsons tapped out general hospital quest
- how to get the general hospital in simpsons tapped out
- how do you get springfield general hospital
- tapped out general hospital
- the general hospital quest tapped out
- simpsons tapped out general hospital
- dr hebert quest hospital tapped out
- the simpsins tapped out general hospital quest
- simpsons tapped out general hospital quest not working
- Simpsons tapped out hospital
- simpsons tapped out how to get springfield general hospital
- when do you get springfield general hospital
- simpsons tapped out what have you done with general hospital