The Squidport Entrance is a cash Building in the game and can be purchased in the market for 4500 cash in The Simpsons Tapped Out. This Building was added into the game around the June 12 2013 for the summer update and is here to stay. So don’t worry about not being able to purchase this Building for your Tapped Out city. However, you do need at least the buying price of the Building to be able to purchase this Building.
Please keep in mind that you must use cash to buy this Building. You cannot use donuts for this purchase. This Building does not come with a character, so if you are expecting one then it may disappoint you after your purchase.
Information/How to get
This item is found in the Building section of the game and it appears to be a Building that you can use to build your Tapped Out city.
The building is unlocked when you talk to Homer and he asks you to expand into the sea and waters. Once you have expanded into the beach then the sea, this building will unlock for you to purchase.
Please keep in mind that you can only place this near the beach. Any other place on land, it will not be place-able..
This page is about...
- simpsons tapped out how to get squidport
- simpsons tapped out water expansion cost
- tapped out squidport
- unlock squid port quest
- simpsons tapped out squidport wont start
- simpsons tapped out unlock squidport
- what quest unlocks squidport
- simpsons tappet out port
- simpsons tappsd out beach expansion
- squidport entrance simpsons tapped out
- squidport unlock in Simpsons tapped out
- what are the tiles for in simpson tapped out in squidport
- the simpsons tapped out christmas update squidport entrance
- the simpsons tapped out pier
- the simpsons tapped out quest squidport does not go further