The Squidport Entrance is a cash Building in the game and can be purchased in the market for 4500 cash in The Simpsons Tapped Out. This Building was added into the game around the June 12 2013 for the summer update and is here to stay. So don’t worry about not being able to purchase this Building for your Tapped Out city. However, you do need at least the buying price of the Building to be able to purchase this Building.
Please keep in mind that you must use cash to buy this Building. You cannot use donuts for this purchase. This Building does not come with a character, so if you are expecting one then it may disappoint you after your purchase.
Information/How to get
This item is found in the Building section of the game and it appears to be a Building that you can use to build your Tapped Out city.
The building is unlocked when you talk to Homer and he asks you to expand into the sea and waters. Once you have expanded into the beach then the sea, this building will unlock for you to purchase.
Please keep in mind that you can only place this near the beach. Any other place on land, it will not be place-able..
This page is about...
- how to get the squidport quests on simpsons
- how to get squidport in tapped out
- cost of water tapped out
- simpsons tapped out how to get squidport
- simpsons tapped out water expansion cost
- squidport entrance quest
- tapped out price of water expansion
- tapped out simpsons land expansion map price
- tapped out squidport
- water expansion cost tapped out
- what needs to be done to start the squidport quest in tapped out
- when can you start the squidport in the simpsons tapped out
- when do i unlock squidport
- simpsons tapped out expansion cost
- in simpsons tapped out when do you get the port