Fire Nymph in Tiny Castle is a hybrid creature in the game. It combines two different elements to summon this brand new monster to serve in your game. The elements for this creature is using a Garden element and a Volcano element.
Tiny Castle: Fire Nymph Key Features
- Hybrid creature
- Garden and Volcano Hybrid
- Looks like a fire creature
- Purple and orange coloring
- [BABY] – I’m on fire.
- [TEEN] – ooo watch out for my sparks.
- [Adult] – Burn baby burn
Tiny Castle: Fire Nymph Information
You can summon this creature by using the Garden Hybrid and Volcano Hybrid in the Enchanted Tree for a chance to get this monster into your game.
Confirmed combinations include: Fairy and Cockatrice
The summoning time should be 12 Hours 30 Minutes and once you have completed the summoning process, you can place him into any Garden or Volcano Homes.
Please keep in mind that summoning monsters is a mysterious process. You may not always get the correct monster summoning into your game. The summoning selection of creatures on the right or left does not matter.
The level of your creatures also will not improve chances for certain creatures. Your creature needs to be at least level 5 for you to combine them in the Enchanted Tree for summoning purposes.
Tiny Castle: Fire Nymph Evolution
Tiny Castle creatures evolve once they have been taken care enough by players. They evolve at certain levels when you have fed them enough food for them to take on a new form.
These new forms take a great deal of effort to change into and can take quite a while, that’s what the Dream Tower in the game is for. To help your mystical creatures evolve.
Each creatures evolve at certain levels. We’ve broke down the levels as it is below.
Egg: Egg is the form where your creatures have just been summoned and awaiting to be placed into a new home
Baby: These infants have just been hatched into your game and requires much care to grow.
Teen: Just growing up become more powerful, these creatures are just learning their ways around the world
Adult: The adult form of creatures are fully grown creatures in Tiny Castle!
Tiny Castle: Fire Nymph Earnings
|Level 5 [E]||105||34|
[E] – Evolution
Tiny Castle: Fire Nymph Evolution Pictures
This page is about...
- fire nymph in tiny castle
- fire nymph tiny castle
- tiny castle summoning guide fire nymph
- how to summon fire nymph in tiny co
- best Place to look for fire nymph
- where can I find a fire nymph in
- tiny castle garden nymphs evolving
- tiny castle game for kindle help
- tiny castle cheats for kindle
- tiny castle breeding guide for kindle
- tiny castle breeding guide fire nymph
- how to summon a fire nymph in tiny castle
- how to breed a fire nymph on tiny castle
- how do i get a fire nymph in tiny castle
- hatch fire phoenix